Hooded Orioles are back

  • Paul Hawks
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 9:09 AM
      The Hooded Orioles are back in the neighborhood north and northeast of Ukiah High School. I have heard and then seen a Hooded Oriole the last couple of mornings, but as of now, there seems to be no evidence of their establishing a nesting site in the palm trees at 501 Sherry Dr., where they have nested the past several years. I'll keep looking.

      Paul Hawks