USTP Mar 31

  • chaniot@pacific.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 9:19 PM
      Wed, 31 Mar 2004 -- I dropped by the Ukiah Sewage Treatment Plant in the
      early afternoon today. There were several GREATER YELLOWLEGS and a single
      LONG-BILLED DOWITCHER on the middle pond (seen as early as 24 Mar by Matt
      Brady, I see by the register). On the north pond there was a nice variety
      of ducks including one female BLUE-WINGED TEAL making a nice side-by-side
      comparison with females of the other two teal species.
      Some new arrivals today were a BLACK-HEADED GROSBEAK in Redwood
      Valley and a female Rufous/Allen's Hummingbird at my place in Potter
      Valley.