Round Valley and Dos Rios - 3/7

  • Matthew Matthiessen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2004
      Sun Mar 7 - Drove up to Round Valley yesterday morning to see what was
      about. The only bird of note there was a FERRUGINOUS HAWK. On the way
      up I stopped off at Dos Rios and found two ROCK WRENS and one
      WHITE-THROATED SPARROW along the river.

      In the afternoon I drove over to Ten Mile Beach where the NORTHERN
      SHRIKE was still present. The bird was in the wet area immediately
      south of Inglenook Fen.

      Matthew Matthiessen
      Ukiah, CA