Aleutian Goose Festival

  • Kate Marianchild
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2004
      Hi Folks,

      We didn't manage to get this in the last Falcon Flyer, so I thought I'd post it here. I know someone who went last year and said it was fantastic. The folks organizing it claim their region is the Galapagos of North America and boasts almost unparalled botanical variety. The fly-off of 30,000 once-endangered Aleutian Geese is supposed to be spectacular.

      http://aleutiangoosefestival.org/

      Kate Marianchild
      Peregrine Audubon Society
      Publicity Chair