Lake County

  • grebeman2
    Message 1 of 160 , Feb 26 4:55 PM
      This morning I found a male Tufted Duck (with a tuft) on Borax Lake
      among the scaup flock (several thousand).

      I also relocated one of the Pacific Loons that have been present
      since mid-December. I saw this bird in one of the huge flocks of fish-
      eating birds on Clear Lake. This was from Lakeshore Dr. ( near 11426
      Lakeshore Drive). This general area is called Clearlake Park and is
      near Windflower Point several miles from the City of Clearlake.

      Further out at Windflower Point there were thousands more birds which
      included grebes, gulls, ducks, and cormorants. Jerry White
    • stevestump
      Message 160 of 160 , Nov 15, 2014

        11/15/14 0745

         Steve Stump