Re: [Mendobirds] Burrowing Owl - Potter Valley

  • chaniot@pacific.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 25 9:24 PM
      Wed, 25 Feb 2004 -- I don't want to wear out your interest in this bird,
      but the BURROWING OWL on Pine Ave. was sitting outside the same hole in the
      drizzle this afternoon. It dived down the hole when pelted by a spurt of
      rain but came out shortly when it died down. It can disappear completely
      from view down the hole.