Northern Shrike at Inglenook Creek

  • David Jensen
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2004
      Sunday, February 15, 2004
      A suspected Northern Shrike was seen at the mouth of Ten Mile River during yesterday's MCAS field trip, but the bird flew before we could approach near enough to confirm. This morning I found the bird further south on the east side of the haul road at Inglenook Creek. It is definitely a Northern Shrike.
      Dave Jensen