RFI Mountain Quail

  • pct2001pct
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2004
      Hello,

      We are flying out from Washington DC to look for the "AL" the Laysan
      Albatross in Point Arena Cove from Feb 12-15. After hopefully
      seeing the Albatross, we would like to devote our attention to
      trying to find Mountain Quail. Does anyone have any suggestions on
      how and were to look? We have tried for Mountain Quail 4-5 times so
      far and always seem to come up empty handed. Any thoughts would be
      appreciated. You can email me directly at jk@...

      Thanks in advance for any help.

      JK