More Ibises

  • chaniot@pacific.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2001
      Fri, 18 May 2001 -- 15:50 I just saw a flock of about 80 WHITE-FRONTED
      IBISES land in the pasture where Matthew and I saw 10 yesterday: on Eel
      River Road in Potter Valley about 1/2 mi N of Hopper's Corner, the pasture
      with horses on the west side of the road before the "English Lessons",
      English riding, that is. The flock landed behind the second fence at some
      distance. They were not found there around 8 this morning. So far all the
      sightings are after 10:30 am. Maybe they commute from somewhere. -- George
      Chaniot