Re: Burrowing Owl on Burris Lane

  • George Chaniot
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2004
      Wed, 28 Jan 2004 -- This afternoon at 2:45 at the end of Burris Lane,
      Potter Valley, I saw the BURROWING OWL sitting on the same rock as I
      reported on Jan 20. The rock in question is in an isolated clump of
      rocks half-way up the distant grassy slope to the NE. You are not
      going to get a satisfying look at this fellow without a scope since
      it is maybe 400 m off.

      George Chaniot
      Potter Valley, MEN, CA