Snow Goose at USTP

  • Chuck & Barbara Vaughn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2004
      Greetings Mendobirders: There was a Snow Goose on the south pond at the
      Ukiah Sewage Treatment Plant this morning. It flew over to the middle pond
      while I was walking along the S levee. Despite all the water out there,
      there is a miserable assortment of waterfowl present (MALL, BUFF, NOSH,
      GWTE). Neither those ponds nor Lake Mendocino have attracted any
      assortment of ducks this winter. Maybe they just didn't get here?

      Chuck