Lake County

  • Jerry White
    Message 1 of 160 , Jan 19, 2004
      Today at Clear Lake State Park there was a Pacific-slope(?) Flycatcher that was 1st reported in December. The bird was seen from the boat launch parking lot and was in the riparian along Kelsey Creek. Also there were 15 Tree Swallow's.

      The Burrowing Owl reported on Friday near the Hidden Valley Treatment Ponds was seen on Sunday by Susanne Scholtz. She spoke to a local man who said it had been present for several months. Jerry White

    • stevestump
      Message 160 of 160 , Nov 15, 2014

        11/15/14 0745

         Steve Stump