White-winged Dove continues...

  • Cheryl Watson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2004
      Saturday, January 3, 2004 - Barbara Dolan, Geoff Heinecken, and I were thrilled to see the White-winged Dove this afternoon at 3:20 in Fort Bragg. The bird flew in just after we arrived at Henri Bensussen's and remained for about 15 minutes, preening and feeding with European Starlings, American Goldfinches, and Mourning Doves until something spooked them all away.