reporting methods

  • Robert J. Keiffer
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2003
      Happy Holidays to all, I am in the middle of compiling the Mendocino
      fall report for North American Birds. I send the Mendocino records to
      the Middle Pacific Region editors and I use many of the Mendobirds reports
      to compile the observation records.

      When reporting, please start out with the day and date in your
      message. Otherwise, when I print them for our Mendocino files, the date
      of the message does not show up on the printed copy. One may think it
      would be easy to just look at the message on the email file, (which I also
      keep in a mailbox folder), but this would add many hours of labor to my
      reporting process.

      Thanks.

      Robert J. Keiffer
      Principal Supt. of Agriculture