Continuing White-winged Dove (12/22)

  • Matthew Matthiessen
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2003
      Yesterday afternoon (Mon 12/22) I drove to Fort Bragg hoping to see the
      White-winged Dove that has recently been present at 475 S. Harold. When
      I arrived at the house the WWDO was cooperatively sitting in a tree in
      the back yard. I was there from 1530 - 1600 and the bird was present
      the entire time.

      Matthew Matthiessen
      Ukiah, CA