Lake County

  • grwhite@jps.net
    Message 1 of 160 , Dec 17, 2003
      Of local interest; yesterday (Dec. 16th)at Clear Lake State Park from
      just north of the Visitor Center to the Kelsey Creek outlet there
      were seven Townsend's Warblers.There was also a Black-throated Gray
      Warbler (extremely rare in Lake County in the winter) at the
      beginning of the trail through the riparian area to the outlet.

      In Lakeport at Library Park there was an adult Western Gull both
      today and yesterday. Also today at the park there were at least two
      Mew Gulls. Jerry W.
    • stevestump
      Message 160 of 160 , Nov 15, 2014

        11/15/14 0745