Christmas Bird Count

  • Kate Marianchild
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2003
      Hi All. I would appreciate feedback on whether certain radio stations are running the PSA's I send out. If you hear PSA's on KUKI, KOZT, or KMFB please let me know. katem@... or 463-0839.

      Hope to see you at the CBC. Don't forget to plan your schedule to include our fun post-CBC dinner!

      Thanks,

      Kate Marianchild

      Christmas Bird Count. Each year more than 50,000 people across the country participate in an all-day census of early-winter bird populations. This year's count will be on December 13 in Ukiah, beginning early in the morning. If you would like to join the count, please come to a team-building meeting hosted by our local Audubon Chapter on December 9 at the Ukiah Methodist Church, 270 N. Pine St, Ukiah, 7 p.m. We will see slides of local birds and will organize into teams. If you absolutely can't come to the meeting, call Alan Falleri to sign up: 459-7124 days and 456-9525 home.