Longspurs and Larks at Mendocino Headlands

  • Charlene McAllister
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2003
      Sunday afternoon, Ron LeValley and I found the two LAPLAND LONGSPURS,
      the CHESTNUT-COLLARED LONGSPUR and two HORNED LARKS in the area near the
      monument marker.

      This morning (Monday) Elias Elias heard and saw a LAPLAND LONGSPUR
      flying over the Little River Headlands on the north side of Van Damme
      State Park.

      Charlene McAllister
      P.O. Box 332
      Little River, CA 95456