Lake County

  • grebeman2
    Message 1 of 160 , Nov 6, 2003
      At about 12:20 PM I saw the Brown Pelican on the water with a flock
      of American White Pelicans.The birds were near the Rodman Slough
      Bridge and in fact were seen as I drove across the bridge.However,
      shortly after as I was on the phone with Jim Matzinger the Brown
      Pelican flew across the Nice-Lucerne Cutoff road back towards the
      lake.Additional searching did not turn up the bird.

      Jerry White
    • stevestump
      Message 160 of 160 , Nov 15, 2014

        11/15/14 0745