Albino Black Oystercatcher

  • Ruth Wiebe ...hope
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2003
      A guest staying at the Pacific Union College Biological Field Station in
      Albion reported to me that she had observed this strange oystercatcher at
      the Mendocino headland yesterday. This would be Wednesday Nov 5, 2003.
      Apparently he is still being seen around the area.

      David and Ruth Wiebe
      Director: ALBION FIELD STATION

      WWW.puc.edu/albion
      albion@...
      707 937-5440

      All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.
      Ralph Waldo Emerson