Albino Black Oystercatcher

  • chaniot@pacific.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2003
      Fri, 31 Oct 2003 -- Dorothy Tobkin reports that she saw an albino BLACK
      OYSTERCATCHER at the Mendocino headlands. Quite an impressive looking bird!
    • Ruth Wiebe ...hope
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2003
        A guest staying at the Pacific Union College Biological Field Station in
        Albion reported to me that she had observed this strange oystercatcher at
        the Mendocino headland yesterday. This would be Wednesday Nov 5, 2003.
        Apparently he is still being seen around the area.

        David and Ruth Wiebe
        Director: ALBION FIELD STATION

        WWW.puc.edu/albion
        albion@...
        707 937-5440

        All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.
        Ralph Waldo Emerson