Lake County

  • Jerry White
    Message 1 of 160 , Nov 2, 2003
      The Brown Pelican was seen again yesterday from a small graveled lakefront parcel (county owned) at the west end of Lakeshore Blvd,Nice.This is in the same area reported earlier.The bird was seen by Jim Lomax his wife, and John Luther.They and I later saw a Black-throated Gray Warbler along the Rodman Slough Levee.After that group departed to bird Highway 20 and the north end of the lake I found a Common Moorhen on Clear Lake at the Rodman Slough (Middle Creek) outlet.

      Several tries by various birders did not turn up the White-winged Dove which was seen on Thursday. Jerry White

    • stevestump
      Message 160 of 160 , Nov 15, 2014

        11/15/14 0745

         Steve Stump