Lake County

  • Jerry White
    Message 1 of 160 , Oct 30, 2003
      This afternoon I found a White-winged Dove (1st county record) in the town of Kelseyville.The bird was first seen perched on the utility wires in front of the residence at 5205 3rd street about 3:30PM. It then flew across the street (to the east) and was briefly perched on a garage.
      The Brown Pelican was seen again (happily swimming and feeding near the shoreline) on Clear Lake from Lakeshore Blvd (west of Hammond Ave.) in Nice.Unfortunately getting a good view of the lake is difficult because all the lakefront parcels are privately owned in this area.
      There was also an adult Glaucous-winged Gull on the pilings at Austin Park in Clearlake. Jerry White

    • stevestump
      Message 160 of 160 , Nov 15, 2014

        11/15/14 0745

         Steve Stump