chuckar

  • m_barpere_fiend
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2003
      The last time I was at the Buddahs (early spring 2003) I noticed
      quite a few chuckar in amongst the usual peafowl. This is the only
      time I had ever seen them there and wondered at the time if they
      had "ordered" them from somewhere as domestic birds. As the initial
      poster commented, they were all quite plump and not particularly
      wary of humans!

      barbara pereira
      burlingame