Long-billed Murrelet - details

  • Robert J. Keiffer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2003
      To all those Mendobirders who have been viewing the Long-billed Murrelet
      occurring off of Laguna Point. This is such a rare bird in California
      that it is considered a "Review Species" by the California Bird Records
      Committee. Please take detailed notes, take photos, draw pictures, etc.
      to document the diagnostic characteristics that you are observing on the
      bird and submit them to me please at the address at my signature. I will
      forward them to the CBRC and keep them in the Mendocino County bird records
      files.

      Robert J. Keiffer
      Principal Supt. of Agriculture
      UC Hopland Research & Extension Center