Ring-necked Pheasant Hwy 128 at mile marker 1.10 Monday about 4:30 pm

  • Ruth Wiebe ...hope
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2003
      Dave and I saw a male Ring-necked Pheasant along the grassy road way of Hwy
      128 at mile marker 1..10 along the Navarro River about 4:30 PM on Monday Oct
      20, 2003. Apparently something flushed him from the grass and he landed
      along side the road way. We turned around and were able to get a better
      view and a few photos of him before traffic disturbed us. Photo's can be
      e-mail upon request. Ruth Wiebe

      David and Ruth Wiebe
      Director: ALBION FIELD STATION

      WWW.puc.edu/albion
      albion@...
      707 937-5440

      All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.
      Ralph Waldo Emerson