Covelo birds, birding locations...

  • m_barpere_fiend
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2003
      Hello all!
      As a regular visitor to covelo, I am eager to learn of any hotspots in
      round valley to which I might take my birding friends. Also are there
      any groups that meet regularly for tours/walks in the valley? I have
      heard tell of some sort of "treatment plant" where folks in the know
      go to bird.

      I am already seeing plenty of exciting birds on my family's property
      including a large group of White Tailed Kites that have set up house!

      thanks,
      barbara pereira
      burlingame, ca