Warblers - 9/20

  • Matthew Matthiessen
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2003
      Hello Mendobirders,
      Saturday 9/20 I found an immature BLACKPOLL WARBLER and an adult male
      NORTHERN PARULA on the south Mendo coast. The BLWA was in the row of
      cypress trees bordering the road out to the Point Arena lighthouse.
      This row of trees ends where the road turns north along the cliffs. The
      NOPA was along the Garcia River where Windy Hollow Rd hits the river.

      Matthew Matthiessen