Virgin Creek Beach 9/18

  • Charlene McAllister
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2003
      Late this afternoon, I found the RED KNOT and PACIFIC GOLDEN-PLOVER that
      Toby Tobkin had reported earlier today.
      The RED KNOT was working the rocks on the north end of the beach along
      with some BLACK TURNSTONES. The PACIFIC GOLDEN-PLOVER was on the wave
      slope in with BLACK-BELLIED PLOVERS.

      Charlene McAllister
      P.O. Box 332
      Little River, CA 95456