Erratum

  • vishnu
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2003
      Hello Mendobirders,
      This post is to call attention to an error in the recently mailed Falcon
      Flyer, newsletter of the Peregrine Audubon Chapter. Newsletter recipients
      will want to take note and non-recipients may want to take note also in case
      you would like to join in on the field trips in question:

      Peregrine Audubon, as the newsletter states, has 2 field trips planned for
      November of this year. That is correct and all the information about the
      trips is correct. The error is that the newsletter has them scheduled for
      the same day, Nov. 15th. The trip descriptions with the correct dates are
      copied below. Thanks for your attention to this and sorry for any confusion.
      Vishnu