Lesser Yellowlegs

  • chaniot@pacific.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12, 2003
      Tue 12 Aug 2003 -- I visited The Ukiah Sewage treatment plant from 9:30 to
      10:30 this morning. I saw a LESSER YELLOWLEGS in the middle pond, as
      several other people have noted in the last two weeks. There was also a
      BLUE-WINGED TEAL and one LONG-BILLED DOWITCHER, a well as two Greater
      Scaup, a Hooded Merganser, and two young Ruddy Ducks, probably local
      hatches. There do not seem to be many juvenile coots around - considering
      the number of nests and broods I saw in mid-June before I left for
      Australia.

      George Chaniot, Potter Valley, MEN, CA
    • stevestump
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9, 2014

        7/9/14 0700

        There is a Lesser Yellowlegs at the Ukiah WWTP. Steve Stump