Update on Hooded Orioles in Ukiah

  • Paul Hawks
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2003
      I stopped by and talked to the owner at 501 Sherry St. He said the orioles have been nesting there for several years. He showed me the nest, easily seen on the underside of the palm fronds on the south side of the tree (the palm on the right hand side of the yard).

      The owner was okay with people stopping by in the street to watch the Hooded Orioles. But I ask that you knock and ask permission to view the nest from their yard.

      Thanks.

      Paul Hawks
      hawks@...