3.18.14 Male Hooded Oriole @ Home Feeder Ukiah

  • Dave Bengston
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2014
      Today I saw a male Hooded Oriole at my feeder at 4:20 pm. I do not believe I have ever seen one in March before at my house. The last few years are as follows: 2010 - April 2; 2011 - April 1; 2012 - April 17; and 2013 - April 7. Of course some could have been here earlier and I could have missed them. But this is early!

      And - it was spectacular! I tried to get a photo but scared it off.

      Dave Bengston
      Ukiah