Tufted Puffin

  • Jessica Morton
    Message 1 of 5 , May 11 1:33 PM
      Sunday morning about noon, a bit to the northeast of Goat Rock, I had
      good views of a Tufted Puffin in summer plumage bobbing in the ocean.
      --
    • chaniot@pacific.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 10, 2007
        Sat, 09 Jun 2007 -- Dorothy Tobkin reports finding a TUFTED PUFFIN at the
        Mendocino Headlands this morning. First it was in the water north of the
        northmost island. Then it began flying and flew to a burrow on the north
        face of the northmost island. This is a new burrow location in this area.

        George Chaniot posting message for Toby
      • richhubie
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 15, 2007
          Today at 12:46 PM I found the Tufted Puffin that Toby reported back on
          the 9th of June. It was almost exactly where she said she saw it. Just
          east of the northern most island off the Mendocino Headlands.

          Richard Hubacek