Bald Eagle in Gualala

  • Diane Hichwa
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2014
      Jeff Petit sends this photo of the adult Bald Eagle at the Gualala River
      estuary.

      01-26-14 - Adult Bald Eagle at the Garcia River Estuary. It hung around
      for a long time but was too far away to get other good shots.

      Thanks,
      Beth and Jeff

      Diane Hichwa

      Email: dhichwa@...

      Telephone: 707-785-1922 (Sea Ranch)
      707-483-3130 (cell)
      More Tail Wagging!!! Less Barking!!
      Millie 2007

    • Diane Hichwa
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 31, 2014
        I had a photo attached when sent.  Can someone explain how to KEEP it on the email?
        Jeff was having trouble too.

        From: Diane Hichwa <dhichwa@...>
        Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 11:31:58 -0800
        To: Mendobirds <Mendobirds@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [Mendobirds] Bald Eagle in Gualala

        Jeff Petit sends this photo of the adult Bald Eagle at the Gualala River
        estuary.

        01-26-14 - Adult Bald Eagle at the Garcia River Estuary. It hung around
        for a long time but was too far away to get other good shots.

        Thanks,
        Beth and Jeff

        Diane Hichwa

        Email: dhichwa@...

        Telephone: 707-785-1922 (Sea Ranch)
        707-483-3130 (cell)
        More Tail Wagging!!! Less Barking!!
        Millie 2007

      • Rick & Jeanne Jackson
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 31, 2014
          1/31/14

          You can’t send a photo via email to this group. You have to post it on the site. Also, the Bald Eagle was seen on the Garcia river, I believe. And I just received a photo of a Bald Eagle at Anchor Bay Beach.

          Lots of nice mature Bald Eagle sightings! Jeanne Jackson, Anchor Bay

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 31, 2014
            Thanks for clarification about the photos.   And yes, the sighting and photo by the Petits was taken on the Garcia River.
            There have been numerous sightings of the adult Bald Eagles at the Gualala River estuary and they have been seen at the south end of Sea Ranch as well as a sighting mid-way up Sea Ranch on the east side of Highway 1.

            I would imagine it is the same two, exploring the coastal zone and its rivers.

            From: Jeanne & Rick Jackson <jackson2@...>
            Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 12:24:49 -0800
            To: Diane Hichwa <dhichwa@...>, Mendobirds <Mendobirds@yahoogroups.com>