Lake and Mendocino birds

  • Jerry White
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 18, 2014
      January 18, 2014

      The Eurasian Teal continues at the Ukiah Treatment Ponds; seen by Nikki White and I.

      Steve Stump called and said the Tundra Swan continues at the McVicar Preserve in Anderson Marsh State Park this afternoon.         Jerry White
    • stevestump
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 18, 2014

        1-18-14 2:30 pm

        Uvéa and I thought we may have waited to long to find the Tundra Swan but were pleasantly surprised to find it. I have posted a couple pictures on Flickr at the links below. Steve Stump

        http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevestump/12023506263/in/photostream/

        http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevestump/12023573114/in/photostream/