USTP Redhead

  • Cheryl Watson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2003
      Wednesday April 30, 2003

      Geoff and I birded the Ukiah Sewage Treatment Ponds today from 11:30 to 12:45. Specialties of the day were a pair of REDHEADS, three SEMI-PALMATED PLOVERS, and a DUNLIN in breeding plumage in the north pond, and a pair of BONAPARTE'S GULLS engaged in what appeared to be some serious courting in the south pond.

      Cheryl Watson