Misc HREC stuff

  • Chuck & Barbara Vaughn
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2003
      Greetings Mendobirders: Today at HREC I was able to get out and about
      between storms. The birds were abundant and vocal. I saw 8 species of
      warblers, including Townsend's, Hermit, Nashville, and
      MacGillivray's. There were a number of female Selasphorus hummers zinging
      north in the chaparral at 2500'. Yesterday there was a late White-throated
      Sparrow at the feeder outside my lab window.

      Chuck

      Chuck and Barbara Vaughn
      1550 Deerwood Drive
      Ukiah, CA 95482