Lake County

  • Jerry White
    Message 1 of 160 , Apr 27, 2003
      Of local interest is a very late departing (for Lake County) White-throated Sparrow I saw today at Clear Lake State Park at campsite #47. This bird was reported by Bob Dunn (on Calbirds) as being at campsite #35 on April 18th and he noted it had been present through the winter.

      Also, congratulations to Chuck Vaughn and company on their excellent big day effort. Jerry White

    • stevestump
      Message 160 of 160 , Nov 15, 2014

        11/15/14 0745

         Steve Stump