Redheads

  • stevestump
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2013

      11-14-13 1230

      There are three Redheads at the Ukaih WWTP plant. Steve Stump

    • stevestump
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6

        1/6/15 1630

        There were two male Redhead at the North Boat Ramp of Lake Mendocino at 4:30 pm this afternoon. I believe this is the Ky-en campground area. It is off of Hwy 20. The ducks were just out from the boat ramp. Steve Stump