Horned Lark's at UWWTP

  • stevestump
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 16, 2013
      10-16-13 1430

      Several Horned Lark's remained at the Ukiah WWTP today, I was able to see 4 of them at once. These birds are being located in the North Pond(dry). If you have a hard time spotting them just walk down to the bottom of the pond and walk inside along the side(it gets them moving). They move around quickly so it's difficult to get pictures but I got a couple better pics today. Steve Stump

    • stevestump
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 17, 2013

         10-17-13 0900

        The 4 Horned Larks continue today at the UWWTP. Also the Buffleheads came in last night. Steve Stump

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 18, 2013

          10-18-13    1330

          Hello Folks,

          2 perhaps 3 Horned Larks remain at the UWWTP with 2 or 3 American Pipits. I couldn't get a good enough look at the 5th bird. Steve Stump