Hooded Oriole and White-faced Ibis

  • Ron LeValley
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2013

      Hello all,

      This afternoon at our hummingbird feeder there is a Hooded Oriole. It’s a young bird, all yellow with the wing bars and a fairly substantial down curved bill which rules out Orchard.

      Yesterday a flock of 11 or so White-faced Ibis flew by going south about 100 yards offshore.

      Ron LeValley

      Little River (2 miles south of the town of Mendocino)