MENDOCINO COAST- SEPTEMBER 20TH THRU THE 22nd

  • Jerry White
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2013
      Negative report for the Curlew Sandpiper  yesterday (9/22) at around 11:00 AM. However I did not walk the full length of Virgin Creek Beach. The Wilson's Snipe and the Pectoral Sandpiper that were there on 9/20 and 9/21 also were not seen .
      A Long-billed Curlew (which was first seen on 9/21) and a Marbled Godwit were seen  yesterday.

      On Friday morning (9/20) at Usal there was a CHESTNUT-SIDED WARBLER and 4 White-winged Scoters.
      Jerry White