Geese and Selasphorus

  • AlbionWood
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2013
      21 September 2013 - This morning there were two Brant and a Pintail
      among 54 Canada Geese near the mouth of the Navarro River. A Yellow
      Warbler was working the willows nearby.

      At 12:30 a flock of about 30 Greater White-Fronted Geese flew over
      Middle Ridge (Albion), headed south.

      And just now I found two Selasphorus hummingbirds (Rufous/Allen's) among
      the clouds of Anna's at our feeders.

      Tim Bray
      Albion