Gray Jays seen at Van Damme

  • Rick & Jeanne Jackson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2013
      Sept. 14, 2013
      Chris Skyhawk sent this is for my nature column. He saw three Gray Jays in the camping area at Van Damme State Park on Saturday. He had never seen a Gray Jay before but the docent at the visitor center said he had seen one a couple of times over the many years he had been there. Chris wrote, “They were flitting through the campground looking to raid the food supplies of campers.”
                  Jeanne Jackson, Anchor Bay