Lark Bunting in Little River

  • Ron LeValley
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2013

      I just stepped out on the back deck and a white-winged sparrow with white tips to the tail flew to a nearby bush. I ran and got my camera thinking Lark Bunting and was able to get some decent pictures that confirmed my thought. It moved to the front yard and we lost it but we are putting seed out now and will repost if it shows up again.

      Ron LeValley, Charlene McAllister

      Little River