Ukiah Wastewater Treatment Plant

  • stevestump
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2013
      9/11/13 5;00pm

      Today at 3:15 pm A Solitary Sandpiper fly into the middle pond of the Ukiah Wastewater Treatment Plant. Other shorebirds were 5 Pectoral Sandpipers, 3 Semipalmated Plovers, 1 Long-billed Dowitcher and about 80 peeps.

      Other birds of interest were 4 American Pipits, 1 Lincoln Sparrow and 28 White-crowned Sparrow. I get a feeling there were many that I missed (not much time out today).The sparrows were FOS at the treatment plant. Steve Stump