Greater Roadrunner - negative update

  • Robert Keiffer
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2013
      4 Sept 2013 - I just spent 1.5 hours walking a circle around the entire chaparral hillside into which the roadrunner ran on Monday. I had no luck ... of course mid-afternoon isn't the best time in the world to look for a bird. It may be around, but the area is rather vast (same area as the last roadrunner sighting at HREC). My limited experience with one prior roadrunner at HREC is that they don't come out into the open often ..and are very wary. If someone happens to see it again I will post it ASAP. Good birding. Bob Keiffer

      [Toolkit_Email_Sig_WIN]
      Robert J. Keiffer - Superintendent
      4070 University Rd.
      Hopland, CA 95449
      707-744-1424 ext. 112
      Office hours: Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00

    • Jim Armstrong
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 4, 2013
        Bob:  I’m running a special group rate this week on Guaranteed Acme Roadrunner Kits.
        How many do you think you need?
        Jim Armstrong
      • Seth LaRosa
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 4, 2013
          My friend Wiley will definitely be interested in this offer. Thanks Jim