RE: RE: RE: RE: Buff-breasted Sandpiper

  • stevestump
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 4, 2013

      9/4/13 2:30 pm

      The  Buff-breasted Sandpiper has continued all day. Steve Stump

      --- In Mendobirds@yahoogroups.com, <mendobirds@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      09/04/13 0630

      The Buff-breasted Sandpiper continues this morning along with an American White Pelican. Steve Stump

      --- In Mendobirds@yahoogroups.com, <mendobirds@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      9/3/13 1530 The  Buff-breasted Sandpiper at the Ukiah Wastewater Treatment Plant was present at close today. For interested parties, I will post tomorrow morning if it is found again. Steve Stump

      A clearer afternoon pic http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevestump/9665879449/

      --- In Mendobirds@yahoogroups.com, <mendobirds@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

       Buff-breasted Sandpiper at the Ukiah Wastewater Treatment Plant   Photo at http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevestump/9664122487/     Steve Stump

      --- In Mendobirds@yahoogroups.com , < mendobirds@yahoogroups.com > wrote:

      09/03/13 1025 am   There is a Buff-breasted Sandpiper at the Ukiah Wastewater Treatment Plant in the middle pond. Steve Stump
    • Seth LaRosa

        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 28, 2014
          On 9/26 and 9/27 Doug Forsell has seen a Buff-breasted Sandpiper on
          Manchester Beach near Stonesboro Road hike over the dunes (N about 100
          yards on Fri and on Sat S about 200 yards) in the upper beach wrack
          area. Hanging out with Snowy Plovers so please be careful of disturbance.
          Diane Hichwa

          Email: dhichwa@...

          Telephone: 707-785-1922 (Sea Ranch)
          707-483-3130 (cell)