RE: Buff-breasted Sandpiper

  • stevestump
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 3, 2013
       Buff-breasted Sandpiper at the Ukiah Wastewater Treatment Plant   Photo at http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevestump/9664122487/     Steve Stump

      --- In Mendobirds@yahoogroups.com, <mendobirds@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      09/03/13 1025 am   There is a Buff-breasted Sandpiper at the Ukiah Wastewater Treatment Plant in the middle pond. Steve Stump
    • stevestump

              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 28, 2014
                On 9/26 and 9/27 Doug Forsell has seen a Buff-breasted Sandpiper on
                Manchester Beach near Stonesboro Road hike over the dunes (N about 100
                yards on Fri and on Sat S about 200 yards) in the upper beach wrack
                area. Hanging out with Snowy Plovers so please be careful of disturbance.
                Diane Hichwa

                Email: dhichwa@...

                Telephone: 707-785-1922 (Sea Ranch)
                707-483-3130 (cell)